None at this time.
Ultrasonics Learning Materials
These links will take you to external sites, some prepared by our members.
Dukane's YouTube Channel
- Dukane Ultrasonic Welding - nearly two dozen videos
NPL’s Cavitation Measurements
Selected articles by S. Berliner, III
- Some applications of ultrasonic energy
- A condensed guide to ultrasonic processing
- A non-technical guide to ultrasonic processing
- A non-technical guide to ultrasonic cavitation - part 1
- A non-technical guide to ultrasonic cavitation - part 2
- Amplitude measurement
- Ultrasonics and fine particles - Beneficiation of slurries and fine-particle suspensions (ceramics,coal, ores, coatings, column packings, sintering, slips), and suggestions for best mixing of batch samples.
- Ultrasonic sterilization and disinfection
- Ultrasonics, hearing, and health
- Keywords index
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Bibliography - part 1 - Reference books on acoustics, vibration, and sound.
- Bibliography - part 2 - Reference books on sonochemistry, ultrasonic cavitation and chemical reactions.
Selected works of K. S. Suslick
- Suslick Research Group - Dr. Kenneth S. Suslick, William H. & Janet Lycan Professor of Chemistry and Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, has an extensive website very focused on ultrasound and cavitation.
- "The Chemistry of Ultrasound" More about Ultrasonics- Dr. Suslick's introductory explanation of sonochemistry, written for the Encylopedia Britannica, illustrated.